Voice-Guided Navigation with Industry Standard Truck-Specific Routing
Truck-Specific GPS Navigation
CoPilot Truck is a truck-specific GPS navigation solution that takes into account truck-restricted and prohibited roads to provide driver's safe and reliable navigation on truck-legal roads. Using customizable truck dimensions for height, length, width and weight/axel weight, drivers can calculate the optimal route that is both safe and legal, to avoid costly fines and vehicle damage.
Customizable Routing OptionsGenerate routes based on: Practical, Shortest, 53'/102" Trailer or Twins, National Network and Toll Avoidance.
Load-specific RoutingAvoid Hazmat or flammable materials restricted roads with over 30 different Hazmat road classes categories.
RouteSyncReceive and follow a route from PC*MILER, including stop order, trip options and avoids/favors.*
Learn more about RouteSync
*Must have PC*MILER 26 software in the back office
Truck-specific POI CategoriesNavigate to over millions of Points-of-Interest (POIs) stored directly on your device, including truck-specific categories: truck services, truck stops, rest areas, weigh stations, CAT Scales.
Custom Vehicle DimensionsCoPilot Truck allows you to enter your vehicle's custom dimensions for optimal routing. (Max values are: 13'6" Height; 53' Length; 120" or more width, 132,000 lbs. weight).
Major Roads PreviewView a list of only the highways and interstates of the planned route for quick verifications.
The only GPS with RoutingCoPilot Truck is the only GPS that offers industry standard PC*MILER truck-specific routing, featuring over 3.52 million commercial truck restrictions and allowances. With powerful multi-stop routing it effortlessly provides the optimal route for any itinerary, while automatically avoiding commercial truck restrictions to increase efficiency, reduce out-of-route mileage and improve driver safety.
Learn more about PC*MILER
Reliable Offline Navigation with FREE Map UpdatesAn on-board solution featuring over-the-air (OTA) capabilities, CoPilot Truck stores detailed street-level maps of the U.S. and Canada directly on your device, so you can navigate without a mobile data connection. Fast, automatic re-reroute calculation is provided if a turn is missed or a driver goes off-route. CoPilot Truck is part of the ALK MapSure service which provides free monthly OTA map improvements reported by users and full quarterly map updates.
Learn More about MapSure
Advanced Navigation Features
- Clear 2D, 3D and Directions only driver safety guidance views
- Detailed voice instruction using Text-to Speech technology to pronounce full street names
- Fast, automatic re-reroute calculation if you miss a turn or go off route
- Alternate Routes: Choice of 3 alternate routes to a destination
- Ability to drag the route to fully customize the exact route you want
- Lane indicator arrows, exit sign info and realistic ClearTurn view make highway exits and interchanges simple to navigate
- Connection to real-time services* including ActiveTraffic (Optional), Weather, Wikipedia and Local Search
- Optimize routes be reordering up to 50 stops
- Detour to instantly find an alternate route
- Speed limit display and audible alerts if you exceed it on major roads